The Hérisson waterfalls
STAYS IN THE HEART OF THE HAUT-JURA REGION
Whether you are holidaying alone or with your family or friends, we are sure you will find the tranquillity and friendly atmosphere you are looking for at our holiday village. Smiles are guaranteed in our holiday village! Take advantage of the warm and friendly atmosphere at our holiday village.
When you stay with us, you become part of the community.
Get away from it all at Neige et Plein Air on a solo or family holiday!
The Haut-Jura is the perfect destination for fun family holidays, with a host of activities on offer! And, of course, there is our wellness centre with a covered and heated swimming pool, sauna and steam room.
Treat yourself to an all-inclusive family or individual stay: buffet meals with traditional Jura dishes, sports complex, walks and hiking, and even bike touring! Discover all the charm of the Haut-Jura area and its beautiful lakes and waterfalls during your family or individual stay.
Contact us on +33 (0)18.104.22.168.00 to find out more.
FOR ENJOYABLE SOLO OR FAMILY HOLIDAYS
ACTIVITIES ON OFFER
During the summer, our entertainment staff offer you a wide choice of activities to help you discover the Jura region:
WALKS AND HIKING
Our holiday village, located in the very heart of the Haut-Jura natural park, is the perfect destination for exploring the rich Jura area. Our Auvernes mountain gite is the ideal place to stop for a well-deserved lunch before setting off again on an adventure in the Jura area.
We sell fishing licences and offer swimming, mountain biking, kayaking, football, volleyball, tennis, boules, table tennis, golf and more! Enjoy a wide choice of activities for young and old alike!
Bar, cafe theatre, kids' shows, cabaret, show time, karaoke, disco evenings, and more. You are sure to be wowed by the creativity and infectious good mood of our entertainment team.
Our kids' leaders welcome your children between 9 am and 5 pm, Monday to Friday, throughout July and August:
- Mini club for children aged 3-5: your children will become real little Jura craftspeople thanks to the painting and plaster workshops, as well as other crafts, and initiation to the flora and fauna of the Jura area. They will also enjoy outdoor activities and preparing the show they will perform at the end of their stay.
- Club Junior for children aged 6-15: for older children, we organise original activities nearby the holiday village. For example, hiking with dogs or orienteering at the Fort des Rousses.
FAMILY AND INDIVIDUAL STAYS
- The minimum stay in spring/autumn is five days and four nights
- Summer stays (July and August) are eight days and seven nights (on request and subject to availability for all other requests)
- Grandparents and grandchildren offer: one child under 11 stays free-of-charge when accompanied by his/her grandparent(s) (offer valid for the youngest child and only during school holidays)
- You must pay in full for your stay 30 days before your departure date.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
BOOK YOUR STAY!