WINTER STAYS IN THE HEART OF THE JURA REGION
At just a stone's throw away from our holiday village, you will find the Les Rousses ski resort, where you can practise downhill skiing, cross-country skiing, sledging, and more. If you're feeling more adventurous, the Jura mountains are the perfect place to go snowshoeing and discover the untouched natural environments and breath-taking snowy landscapes.
Take advantage of the warm and friendly atmosphere at our holiday village. When you stay with us, you become part of the community.
The Haut-Jura is the perfect destination for fun family holidays, with a host of activities on offer! And, of course, there is our wellness centre with a covered and heated swimming pool, sauna and steam room.
Treat yourself to an all-inclusive stay: buffet meals with traditional Jura dishes, sports complex, snowshoeing, and cross-country and downhill skiing. Discover all the charm of the Haut-Jura area and its beautiful ski slopes during your family or individual stay.
Contact us on +33 (0)22.214.171.124.00 to find out more.
La Serra ski resort
ACTIVITIES ON OFFER
During the winter, our entertainment staff offer you a wide choice of activities to help you discover the Jura region:
The resort's gentle slopes will delight young and old alike! Here, you will find:
- 50 km of marked downhill ski slopes (21 green slopes, 11 blue slopes, 14 red slopes and 3 black slopes)
- 43 ski lifts: 1 gondola, 6 chairlifts and 36 T-bar lifts.
If you are a fan of snowshoeing, you will not be able to resist the call of the powder snow on the way to the Massacre Forest or the Auvernes mountain gite.
You will be accompanied from our holiday village by one of our entertainment staff.
You will be able to put on your skis as soon as you leave the reception at our holiday village and head out onto the 220 kilometres of marked and groomed cross-country runs.
With 7 green runs, 8 blue runs, 8 red runs and 7 black runs, you can enjoy cross-country skiing whatever your level!
YOUR WINTER STAY IN LAMOURA
The Les Rousses ski resort has much more to offer than just downhill and cross-country skiing.
For example, you can go sledging, skijoring, kite surfing or even practise curling. Dog sledging is also available. You'll be spoilt for choice with the wide range of original, fun activities on offer here.
FAMILY AND INDIVIDUAL STAYS
- Shuttles are offered by the holiday village to take you between the holiday village and St Claude train station.
PRICE: 30 euros return trip per family
- Winter stays last eight days and seven nights (on request and subject to availability)
- Grandparents and grandchildren offer: one child under 11 stays free-of-charge when accompanied by his/her grandparent(s)..
- You must pay in full for your stay 30 days before your departure date.